Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Ideas for the clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
t lighting 2

t lighting 2

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the clan   Ideas for the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 pm

I have alot of time at work to.... think of stuff. Razz

so one of the thing i thought of is when we get more people in the clan. We should do weekly/ biweekly videos of things that have happened in runescape/ the clan.

This will provided things for some members to work to get in the videos for their 99s or other great achievements. Also inform them of events that have happen and also events coming up.

so what you all think about it all?
Back to top Go down
t lighting 2

t lighting 2

Ideas for the clan Empty
PostSubject: Monthly???   Ideas for the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm

I am thinking of doing monthly videos for now i will probably make i short one for march.

Just to explain how everything is going to work.

Also i need the clan to think of a name for the video..... something catchy......something saying its a s4mz Video

ALSO... pain i need you to make a spot for the videos under the media/video. or some where else.... where ever you think it might fit.

Really just to help me record anything big that happens in the clan for the month of April in till Pain makes a spot to help us record stuff just send anything to skillerz4millztl2@gmail.com (till pain can fix our emails).

Well clan (Pain) ......... it looks like alot of stuff i am asking for but after i get this then we can get something amazing ^.^
Back to top Go down

Ideas for the clan
Page 1 of 1