Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kcottrell
Admin
Admin
Kcottrell

Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas   Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:25 pm

ELITE TOPIC IDEAS
As part of being an elite member, the benefits will be the ability to use even more guides and other runescape help on things such as making money, quests, etc. The following are ideas for Elite topics.

Guides (quests and minigames)
Wish list (items that arent crazy expensive, but youd like to have anyway)
The GP Guide (me sharing every way i know how to make money)
Safety Tips (tips on keeping your account safe, knowing how to spot scammers, hackers, etc.)
Off Topic (an off topic area to discuss other things)
Levels (elite member runescape levels)
Clan Citadel (a page where people can see what we need for the next tier, benefits of having a better citadel)
Elite Team (required elite team things that are expected of every member)

Will expand upon this list when new ideas come to me, i will delete the unapproved topic ideas and keep the approved ones.

Back to top Go down
Pivetor

Pivetor

PostSubject: Re: Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas   Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 pm

You should make this elite only Very Happy I guess you forgot to do that lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas   Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Just wondering....What is the elite team?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas   Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kcottrell's Elite Topic Ideas
Page 1 of 1