Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

new to the clan =o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
divinefury

divinefury

new to the clan =o Empty
PostSubject: new to the clan =o   new to the clan =o I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Hiya, I'm new to the clan, Divinefury in game, 138 cb, 99 att str def range mage prayer hp and wcing =) if you want send me a pm or anything, normally I'll have private set to on. And...yeah, i don't know what else to really say=p See ya in game =)
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

new to the clan =o Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the clan =o   new to the clan =o I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:36 pm

heya divine, you and pocket need to get on.. im 300 exp from 99 fm now:]
Back to top Go down
t lighting 2

t lighting 2

new to the clan =o Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the clan =o   new to the clan =o I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:37 pm

wow simple and short new to the clan =o 2785107760

But still good cheers

Welcome to the clan ^.^
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

new to the clan =o Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the clan =o   new to the clan =o I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:41 pm

ty lighting lol=) and im not even home atm haha, just went on my phone to post this tbh=p i should be on soon though hopefully
Back to top Go down
d pocket b
Admin
Admin
d pocket b

new to the clan =o Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the clan =o   new to the clan =o I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:34 pm

Awesome! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the clan =o Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the clan =o   new to the clan =o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the clan =o
Page 1 of 1