Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Miles 'insert clever name here'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles
Admin
Admin
Miles

Miles 'insert clever name here' Empty
PostSubject: Miles 'insert clever name here'   Miles 'insert clever name here' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:17 am

Hiya Im Miles, and i dont know anything about myself Rolling Eyes
Besides that i need 2 change my RS name and i havent been able 2 pick 1 in about a month of tring If you have any ideas post below if u want just make sure it includes 'Miles' Smile

Ugh gonna have 2 add more emoticons tho i liek the goku lol one lol!
Back to top Go down
Meow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miles 'insert clever name here'   Miles 'insert clever name here' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:41 am

you know what your mister, "super mean!" and your rs name should be 'eating miles' lol i dont know ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miles 'insert clever name here'   Miles 'insert clever name here' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Oh come on miles! Stop saying you want to change your name...Its cool D:
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin
Admin
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Miles 'insert clever name here'   Miles 'insert clever name here' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:46 pm

This name will change!!!! ah2tkb
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: reply to topic    Miles 'insert clever name here' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 pm

Miles.. Does it have to be Miles? why not [ A Mile ] or.. you might like this one ^.^

[ Tails of Miles] if that is taken.. or you want to change abit theres always..
[Tales of Miles]

which ever one you like lols: P
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

PostSubject: Re: Miles 'insert clever name here'   Miles 'insert clever name here' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:05 pm

I love you Miles [:
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin
Admin
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Miles 'insert clever name here'   Miles 'insert clever name here' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:48 pm

Ilu2 eve Miles 'insert clever name here' 701049760

And tbh ima change it 2 'MilesToRotM' if its not in bts
If its in bts 'TailsOfRotM' is good 2 ah2tkb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miles 'insert clever name here'   Miles 'insert clever name here' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miles 'insert clever name here'
Page 1 of 1