Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Offical MAY 2012 Monthly Skillz Summit area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
t lighting 2

t lighting 2

Offical MAY 2012 Monthly Skillz Summit area Empty
PostSubject: Offical MAY 2012 Monthly Skillz Summit area   Offical MAY 2012 Monthly Skillz Summit area I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:35 am

You want to be in the next Video Post what ever right here to be in the MAY 2012 monthly Skillz. You can also E-mail me at skillerz4millztl2@gmail.com. You can post your stuff anytime here. But on the last day of the month at midnight i will closing this post will a big CLOSED post and anything after that will not be looked at to be put in the video. So you have been warned. Also the May video should be out around the frist week of June.......(if i dont have problems with youtube again)

Here we go a countdown timer:
(if you have a better one i could use for the future that will be great)

Last edited by t lighting 2 on Thu May 31, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
t lighting 2

t lighting 2

PostSubject: less then 12hrs then.....   Offical MAY 2012 Monthly Skillz Summit area I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:42 pm

I will closing this post........sadly nothing has happened......or no one was here to post crap...... anyway 12hrs till I close this post and open one for June. I will be making a video for may so don't worry I will try to do/ have something for the video.... :l
Back to top Go down
t lighting 2

t lighting 2

PostSubject: Re: Offical MAY 2012 Monthly Skillz Summit area   Offical MAY 2012 Monthly Skillz Summit area I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:34 pm

wow really late on this but again no one is here to post anything so.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ClOSED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical MAY 2012 Monthly Skillz Summit area   Offical MAY 2012 Monthly Skillz Summit area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offical MAY 2012 Monthly Skillz Summit area
Page 1 of 1