Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

Pain at the shooting range (IRL video) Empty
PostSubject: Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)   Pain at the shooting range (IRL video) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Hey guys I went shooting with my dad at his friends personal shooting range, the dude had a stock pile of guns(literally had over 40 guns in his trunk) and i only got vid of me shooting a few of them.. he also owned a lake, so i had some super duper sweet swim trunks on >.> don't ask..those trunks are now a pile of burning ashes.. anyways... here are those vids : ]

there's two: a BIG @$$ 1.5 foot long revolver
and a normal .357 revolver : P

BIG GUN!!!

LITTLER GUN!!

hope you guys enjoy : }
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)   Pain at the shooting range (IRL video) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:36 am

How much does it cost? Thats kind of random but my friend is having his birthday at some range so i was just kind of..you know wondering! lol
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)   Pain at the shooting range (IRL video) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm

well gun wise? the big gun is around 1 thousand,(its NOT mine Sad ) the little gun costed probably 250-400(also not mine..[i have none..])

uhm if your talking bullet wise.. a pac of 100 bullets for the bid one is around 10 dollars, while the little one goes for 3-5 i think>.>

if you want the cheepy way, and dont wana big gun, look up .22 cal revolver... there usalluy 100-200 dollars, 250 bullets are usally 2 dolalrs : ] there really tiny,(smaller than the end of a mechanical pencil)

if you were talking about the procde to go to a rnage, i have nooo idea.. usualy its based on
1. amount of people
2. amount of guns
3. how many rounds(shots/bullets) you plan on firing..

i wouldnt know any exacts cuz this is at my dads best friends house.. he has a 15 bedroom house on a 40 acre lot, so he has extra rom for a dirt bike trak.. huge lake.. and obviously.. a shooting range, which goes up to 500 yards distance. he also has a special garage built where you can practice"sniping" it has a room at the top(3rd floor).. so yea.. enough of my story i could go much longer.. but yea.. i hope i answered what you said.. and wow.. i just typed alot>.> Pain at the shooting range (IRL video) 4276990873 lol...

~Pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)   Pain at the shooting range (IRL video) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 pm

If you want the truth, I barley comprehended that.. But thanks I guess :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)   Pain at the shooting range (IRL video) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)
Page 1 of 1