Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

sorry it took so long to get this up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
t lighting 2

t lighting 2

sorry it took so long to get this up Empty
PostSubject: sorry it took so long to get this up   sorry it took so long to get this up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:25 am

Hey clan sorry i havr not been on..... thats if u care>.<
But i am on an other 2week vaca and right now i am in florida. Place i am staying has no internet.
So no runescape and i know i havent been play recent to. I had work and other games to catch up onalso sleep.
But i am hoping i am still in the clan for being away so long. Hoping that there was people missing me ^.^ (i can hope right -.-)
But i should be back around aug 26th area so hope u guys are having fun and srill playing by the time i get back.

(Sorry for the bad layout and spelling i am on my phone doing this >.<)
Back to top Go down

sorry it took so long to get this up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillerz For Millz :: Announcments :: Extended leave-
Jump to: