Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

possibly returning, you guys decide! =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
divinefury

divinefury

possibly returning, you guys decide! =) Empty
PostSubject: possibly returning, you guys decide! =)   possibly returning, you guys decide! =) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi guys, i got on runescape earlier just to see how it was once i heard about the qbd update, and i was spammed with shit from my "friends" such as "omg why the hell are you back?" "can i please have your stuff???" and i realized how very few people truly cared that i left and the first thing i noticed when i logged in was bots which was honestly all disheartening. then when i decided to go to the clan's site, the first thing that caught my eye was d pocket b's post about me having quit runescape which honestly touched my heart and made me feel good to see someone cared at least, as did lightening's response. So in the end, the reasoning behind this post is that i want to see how many of YOU, my fellow clan members actually cared and noticed my absence. It is up to you guys if i come back, please tell me 100% HONESTLY how you feel, and if it was any different without me. thanks, miss you all! <3 =)
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin
Admin
Miles

PostSubject: Re: possibly returning, you guys decide! =)   possibly returning, you guys decide! =) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Hey Divine! (Just saw your post about wanting help in clan chat =P)
I never really got to get to know you and I think it would be wonderful if you came back! possibly returning, you guys decide! =) 3912376022
Also hopefully Jagex finishes "Optimus" and cuts down the bots, it's sad to see people not even wanting to play because of them =[
Back to top Go down
d pocket b
Admin
Admin
d pocket b

PostSubject: Re: possibly returning, you guys decide! =)   possibly returning, you guys decide! =) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:11 pm

I know what you mean, Miles. Lol

Well, my opinion is that I would love it if you came back, Sam. If anything just every once in a while..you don't have to come on all the time if you don't want to. =) We seem to have lost Austin to schoolwork and whatnot...hopefully he comes back soon. Anyways, if you want to come back, please feel free. =)
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

PostSubject: Re: possibly returning, you guys decide! =)   possibly returning, you guys decide! =) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:11 pm

WOW i never expected to get even 1 response so fast let alone one! haha, and Miles, it means a lot that you responded so fast even though we really never talked much=) and whats "Optimus"? i've been keeping contact with a few of my rs friends during the time that i quit and not one mentioned it. David, chances are I'll give runescape another shot, since i still never accomplished my overall goal and i cant stand knowing that i gave up on it and the game that i grew up playing. So I'll see you guys in-game whenever your online next =)
Back to top Go down
t lighting 2

t lighting 2

PostSubject: Re: possibly returning, you guys decide! =)   possibly returning, you guys decide! =) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:07 pm

I saw a something on my phone about the site. I was like omg someone is using it finally..... I was even more help to see you thinking about coming back! (Only cause I need help with recruiting >.>) but Ijust finshed the new quest and I loved the quest it was a great story line........but it will be great if you come back and play like a hr or so..... also I am not at my computer I am at a resruant so spelling might be bad but I wanted you to see what I had to say.
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

PostSubject: Re: possibly returning, you guys decide! =)   possibly returning, you guys decide! =) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:33 pm

oh so im just a recruiting tool??!?!?! im not coming back then! >=o. lol just kidding i am coming back dont worry. and glad to hear that cuz im going to do it now =p
Back to top Go down
t lighting 2

t lighting 2

PostSubject: Re: possibly returning, you guys decide! =)   possibly returning, you guys decide! =) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Well I try to get people to join but people ingore one guy with full dragon with slayer helm and b godsword and not one person wanted to join u.u
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin
Admin
Miles

PostSubject: Re: possibly returning, you guys decide! =)   possibly returning, you guys decide! =) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:26 pm

"Optimus" from what i gathered when tring to get my computer to play RS is another bot nuke that will hopefully fix some of the side effects of the last one.

Glad to see you are back possibly returning, you guys decide! =) 3912376022
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

PostSubject: Re: possibly returning, you guys decide! =)   possibly returning, you guys decide! =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:46 pm

ah lol i can see how that can be a problem. and oh, hopefully Optimus works then the lag was pretty annoying from the initial bot nuke. and ty, glad to be back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possibly returning, you guys decide! =)   possibly returning, you guys decide! =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possibly returning, you guys decide! =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillerz For Millz :: Announcments-
Jump to: