Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

My Concept Vs. Lighting . You decide!

Go down 
3 posters

Pain vs T Lighting 2
Pain's choice hes obviously cool so why not?
My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! I_vote_lcap50%My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Lighting he designed it gib him creditz plox!
My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! I_vote_lcap50%My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! Empty
PostSubject: My Concept Vs. Lighting . You decide!   My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:27 am

Kay guys here is the deal. if you haven't seen it. lighting made a killer logo for the clan. I'm making it into computer terms now(he drew it). but we are stumped on what to do at one part. where a sword in the logo should be place.

YOU GUYS DECIDE!

My Concept:

My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! My_ver11

Lighting

My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! S4m_lo10

Note From Lighting:

So you know these images are not done they will be cleaned up and also color (hopefully). This is to see what style we should continue with. So if you have any ideas to add please comment and we will think about it.

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
t lighting 2

t lighting 2

PostSubject: Re: My Concept Vs. Lighting . You decide!   My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:53 pm

I will have mine up by tonight. Right now I am watching a terton thunder game. Then going out to fridays to watch the phillies anf flayer play but when that's all don't I should be home and I will work on it before I go back to trekking.

Also for somewondering why I am still at my home tow. Its cause my dad decied that going to pitsburg could be a waste of time to travle there >.>
So now I have time to be on my computer now ^.^
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin
Admin
Miles

PostSubject: Re: My Concept Vs. Lighting . You decide!   My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Gonna go with lightning on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Concept Vs. Lighting . You decide!   My Concept Vs. Lighting .   You decide! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Concept Vs. Lighting . You decide!
Page 1 of 1