Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Painfulll's Adventurers log : ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

Painfulll's Adventurers log : ] Empty
PostSubject: Painfulll's Adventurers log : ]   Painfulll's Adventurers log : ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Well to start off.. my main goal lately has been to get 50 in all skills, then to get 60.. affraid idk how long its gonna take but ittl be a challenge : ] so anyways ill post any updates twoards this goal, or anything else important here : ] thanks for reading!I will have a Picture and text version : ] noone better steal this idea>.>

Painfulll's Adventurers log : ] A_Painfulll

Update: idk the date or w.e but
I levelled my Smithing skill, I am now level 80.

By levelling up my Farming skill, I achieved at least level 49 in all skills. (31st August 2011)
I levelled my Summoning skill, I am now level 62.(29th August 2011)
(everything past this is undated but in order from newest to old; i got them directly from my rss feed sorry i dont remember dates.. jeez..)
The Culinaromancer has been given his just desserts and the Duke's party can go on unhindered.(recipe for disaster)
As I learned the contrast between magic and logic, the homunculus was created. I set out to help him find his place in this world.(The Tower of Life)
I have unlocked a total of 550 songs, the last of which was Magic Magic Magic.
The imps had been playing a prank on Explorer Jack all along! That should teach him a smelly lesson!(Myths of the Whitelands)
Which witch is the greatest witch? I have an itching feeling that it may be me! I have learnt from the best and now I've gained my very own witching broom.(Swept Away)
I defeated a trio of Zamorakian cultists in the catacombs beneath Lumbridge Church.(Blood Pact)
I led an alliance of knights against the Pest Queen and defeated her.(The Void Stares back)<Korasi now ftw!
I now have a total level of 1900, split among all my skills.
I levelled my Summoning, I am now level 55. ^
I levelled my Crafting skill, I am now level 70. ^
I levelled my Construction, I am now level 70. ^ (All for The void stares back..)
I levelled my Smithing, I am now level 70. ^

WEll thatd be all for now: ] hopefully my next update will be level 50 in all stats : ]

Last edited by painfulll on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painfulll's Adventurers log : ]   Painfulll's Adventurers log : ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:22 pm

How do you get that? Surprised
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: my reply to deh post   Painfulll's Adventurers log : ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:22 pm

adventurer log? you can go HERE
: P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfulll's Adventurers log : ]   Painfulll's Adventurers log : ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfulll's Adventurers log : ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillerz For Millz :: Runescape Talk :: Adventurer's Log-
Jump to: