Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Share | 

Painfulll's Adventurers log : ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
painfulll
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Painfulll's Adventurers log : ]   Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Well to start off.. my main goal lately has been to get 50 in all skills, then to get 60.. affraid idk how long its gonna take but ittl be a challenge : ] so anyways ill post any updates twoards this goal, or anything else important here : ] thanks for reading!I will have a Picture and text version : ] noone better steal this idea>.>

Update: idk the date or w.e but
I levelled my Smithing skill, I am now level 80.

By levelling up my Farming skill, I achieved at least level 49 in all skills. (31st August 2011)
I levelled my Summoning skill, I am now level 62.(29th August 2011)
(everything past this is undated but in order from newest to old; i got them directly from my rss feed sorry i dont remember dates.. jeez..)
The Culinaromancer has been given his just desserts and the Duke's party can go on unhindered.(recipe for disaster)
As I learned the contrast between magic and logic, the homunculus was created. I set out to help him find his place in this world.(The Tower of Life)
I have unlocked a total of 550 songs, the last of which was Magic Magic Magic.
The imps had been playing a prank on Explorer Jack all along! That should teach him a smelly lesson!(Myths of the Whitelands)
Which witch is the greatest witch? I have an itching feeling that it may be me! I have learnt from the best and now I've gained my very own witching broom.(Swept Away)
I defeated a trio of Zamorakian cultists in the catacombs beneath Lumbridge Church.(Blood Pact)
I led an alliance of knights against the Pest Queen and defeated her.(The Void Stares back)<Korasi now ftw!
I now have a total level of 1900, split among all my skills.
I levelled my Summoning, I am now level 55. ^
I levelled my Crafting skill, I am now level 70. ^
I levelled my Construction, I am now level 70. ^ (All for The void stares back..)
I levelled my Smithing, I am now level 70. ^

WEll thatd be all for now: ] hopefully my next update will be level 50 in all stats : ]

Last edited by painfulll on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Painfulll's Adventurers log : ]   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:22 pm

How do you get that? Surprised
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: my reply to deh post   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:22 pm

adventurer log? you can go HERE
: P