Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

The long paragraph

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
divinefury

divinefury

The long paragraph - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 am

quickly that she had adsorbed Zaros' powers and become a god herself, knowing that she summoned Nex who was now loyal to her and...
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:13 am

was instantly slammed against a wall by guthix. Nex was then absorbed into austins body making him even stronger. as he grew stronger he grew more enraged. No matter what he did he could not kill sam. So with his staff of armadyl he cast a spell on sam that took away her god powers and gave them to himself. Now Austin was sure he was going to when when...
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 am

the wise old man suddenly appeared and Austin could not help but stare at his party hat in jealousy, when Sam ran up behind him, kicked him over and grabbed the Staff of Armadyl for herself and stole her god powers back, aswell as his own powers and she froze everyone around her...
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 am

what she didnt realize this was only a coo made by austin and the wise old man, because the wise old man was actually austin in disguise. and the person she kicked over was simply a normally disguised person under austin's control. austin was able to instantly take back the staff because sam had no powers. austin then realized the only was to kill sam. He teleported away leaving same alone with zamorak saradomin and guthix, Suddenly austin cast a spell on varrock (the city they were fighting in) and killed all four of them...
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:24 am

When suddenly, S u o m i realised theres more going on then just him sitting in his mom's basement camping cave crawlers for effigies....he suddenly appeared in the middle of Varrock, a golden aura glowing around him due to it being his first time outside of crawlers in over 2 years...and he suddenly started throwing burning effigies at Austin, the heat of each getting more and more intense actually beginning to harm him....
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:27 am

Austin immediatley RoflLMFAOLOL-ed at the site of S U O M I, he actually brought sam back to life and she instantly killed him. Austin was amused but was now bored. because sam was on his side he couldnt hurt her. so he brought david back to life. he then had sam go chuck norris-rambo punch David to death.
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:31 am

but she refused to kill or harm David in any possible way, and instead lit some random noob on fire then alched his bank in front of him when the noob returned to loot his grave, laughing at his pain of watching his bank disappear front of his eyes as he cried while watching this happen then...
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 am

austin was enraged that his minion did not follow his plans. so he instantly made the noob a god. and the god began fighting sam, of course this was right after austin used mind control to force sam to destroy david. although she resisted austin used as much power as he could and eventually got her to tear david to shreds.
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:37 am

after realizing that the god was still well...a noob, Sam threw 50gp on the floor behind him, and back stabbed him multiple times with a dagger that adsorbed his powers and transferred them to her...
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:40 am

but austin then immediatly leaped for the dagger and took it. He then used its powers to bring back the only person he believed could help and had the same goals he did, (to get back at all of the traitors and to rule the rs world) so he brought back zezima. He then used the daggers powers to make zezima a full blown god nearly the same strength as austin. togather austin and zezima teleported sam to nardah, were she was to be kept in solitude. Austin then went about his reconstruction of varrok, putting up many statues of an amazingly beautiful person (Austin). He then made the wilderness back into a thriving lush wilderness with many sities and a castle he would call.. Castle austin, but as sam lie in solitude she...
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 am

began to recover from the on-going battles that had happened before, regaining strength and becoming more powerful overtime while laying low so she could continue...
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 am

studying books on how to become a god through natural ways, while still laying low. One day as she was practicing her magic skills, she accidently teleported to a odd church. inside she saw amazingly beautiful statues (of Austin) and of a few other gods (not as beautiful) she then realized to become a god she would have to
Back to top Go down
d pocket b
Admin
Admin
d pocket b

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:31 pm

...go underground, find a way to Keldagram, where she could learn to craft one of these amazing statues. But, the trick she figured out in her studies was that she couldn't just build a statue; she had to absorb the raw power coming from the statue's material. And the only 3 places that had this rock, this epic material, were Austin's dungeon, level 210 wilderness where nobody would go, and the 400th floor down below Keldagram, only accessible through an elevator shaft that hadn't worked in nearly 200 millenia. The safest bet of this journey was Kelda, so as Sam embarked, she...
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 pm

took her backpack and put in it some food, potions, and other useful stuff in it, and headed out on the long quest to get the rock needed....
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:05 pm

when she finally arrived where the rocks had been she found that the last of the rocks had already been used to make statues. And Austin knew she would be looking for the rocks, so he sent Guthix after her.
Back to top Go down
d pocket b
Admin
Admin
d pocket b

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Lucky for Sam, having befriended the dwarves long before this journey, they warned her of Guthix's arrival, and helped her prepare for it. As Sam delved into some ancient texts, she realized that in defeating Guthix, she could actually make another helping of rock for the new statue's creation. All she needed was to lure Guthix...
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:21 pm

into a homeade trap that the dwarves had made for her. But both her and the dwarfs forgot to realize the were dealing with the god who created everything. This trap was made for lesser gods like zamorak. So with his all seeing eye guthix made the trap vanish in thin air, but just as he was about to make Sam disappear Bright light surrounded them, it was blinding. As the light faded they saw a craw nearby, and the grass around it had been burnt. neither them wanted to move to give the other a chance to strike. so they waited. within minutes David appeared out of the rubble of the crater, Fully clothed in zarosian armor. he was now a demi-god of zaros and he began to fight guthix to save sam when...
Back to top Go down
d pocket b
Admin
Admin
d pocket b

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 pm

...Austin walked in, declaring, "This. Ends. NOW!!!!!!!" as he....
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:40 pm

He used the most powerful spells he had. Killing zamorak guthix and Saradomin for ever. Austin then took over control as the creator of gielenor. He then used his new powers to make Sam and David gods. He then banished them to the god realm, so that they would not be able to interfere with his goals of renewing prosperity ,and to rule, all of runescape. Sam had become the equivalent to saradomin, While david was the new Zamorak. Although they had been friends since childhood the millenia they spent together as gods tore them apart. They then began to fight over who was the most dominant, and should be called the ruler of the god realm. Austin cared little about there fights because he was busy in runescape. But Sam and David grew in anger! David used all of his might to return to runescape where he used demons to destroy all of Sam's followers. This only made their friendship worse. Sam then returned though gielenor through a rift david had made upon leaving. She then set her camp up in what we know as ardougoune. David was based in The most southern desserts. He and sam began a War, The New God Wars. The middle ground (or Ground zero/frontlines) was in Camelot. Austin was extremely saddened that all of his creations were tearing eachother apart. We now Rejoin our story as Sam...
Back to top Go down
divinefury

divinefury

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:49 pm

prepared her armies for the war, equipping them as well as she possibly could to ensure her victory, however....
Back to top Go down
d pocket b
Admin
Admin
d pocket b

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 pm

David had his own plans. Having known Sam for quite a while, he knew that all he had to do to beat her was by striking the right place at the right time. How could he achieve this? Well, that is most easily explained by Sam's weakness to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long paragraph   The long paragraph - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The long paragraph
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillerz For Millz :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: