Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

I Klean I's Wishlist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I klean I

I Klean I's Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: I Klean I's Wishlist   I Klean I's Wishlist I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Abyssal Whip
I need a whip to train more efficiently and make money quicker.
Back to top Go down
I klean I

I Klean I's Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: My Wish was completed!   I Klean I's Wishlist I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Thank you Kcottrell for granting my wish!!! your a beast!
Back to top Go down

I Klean I's Wishlist
Page 1 of 1