Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Good Moneymaking Methods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kcottrell
Admin
Admin
Kcottrell

Good Moneymaking Methods Empty
PostSubject: Good Moneymaking Methods   Good Moneymaking Methods I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Will expand upon each of these ideas later and add pictures. If there is any questions please feel free to post about it! Some of these methods are daily, some arent. If you would like to add to this list please feel free to leave suggestions! All help is appreciated!

Daily
Resources from Miscellania (requires royal trouble)

Buy raw bird meat from ooglug (requires as a first resort)

Buy Broad bolts form any slayer master (requires smoking kills quest)

Get your daily free sand from bert! (requires hand in the sand quest)

Buy 80 pineapples and seaweed from arhein at Catherby docks

Not Daily
Making chocolate dust from chocolate bars with a knife/pestle + mortar.

Picking up blue dragon scales from taverly dungeon. (Wear spotted/spottier cape and boots of lightness if possible.)

Splitting granite: Check the prices on this before doing it, lately it seems unstable. Buy a peice of granite off the grand exchange and split it into more peices, until its 500g. After which sell it to the grand exchange for profit.

Picking up granite left by powerminers at the granite quarry in the desert.
Back to top Go down

Good Moneymaking Methods
Page 1 of 1