Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ Empty
PostSubject: NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~   NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Anyone who has recently talked to or been around me or Miles knows that we have been bouncing around ideas for a new ranking system for possibly that last 2 weeks. He has pmed me ideas, and I to him.. after all the working through good and bad ideas. i introduce you all to the NEW ranking system.

TABLE OF CONTENTS-

II.99 Skills
III.ORRs
IV.Ways to gain rank points

Last edited by painfulll on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: The Point System   NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:27 pm

The point System:

Works like this: you need 5 points for the first rank, then need 150% more for the next rank(which is rounded up).
A table with each rank and the points needed will be below.
*Note: that points are cumulative-meaning you WON'T restart points after a rank."

NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ Recruit_clan_rankRecruit-0*
NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ Corporal_clan_rankCorporal-5
NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ Sergeant_clan_rankSergeant-15*
NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ Lieutenant_clan_rankLieutenant-30**
NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ Captain_clan_rankCaptain-50
NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ General_clan_rankGeneral**-75***

Check Point Ranks-
Every week all clan members will be reset to recruit, this is not because we want to see everyone suffer; it is because by doing this everyone has a reason to recruit and attend the citadel.
But WAIT! not all is lost! there certain ranks called Check Point Ranks:where if you achieve them you wont get set back to recruit.Check point ranks have been given a * by the number for rank on the table above.

The Highest Rank a Non-Staff member can get is General, this is why when a member reaches the General rank, there will be interviews, and clan votes. If the member passes these then he can become an Admin. Ranking after admin is decided solely by the Owners.

Last edited by painfulll on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Level 99 Skills   NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:27 pm

II. 99 in skills

By attaining a 99 in any skill you don't necessarily get a rank. You can get rank for getting [a] 99(s) that fewer clan members have.

For example.
11 people have 99 woodcutting
but only
2 people have 99 cooking.
No matter how difficult or easy they are you will always get more points by getting 99 cooking.(ex)

Last edited by painfulll on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Official Rank Records (ORR)   NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:27 pm

III. Official Rank Records(ORRs)

ORRs are records that list your current points, rank, point until next rank and so on. they can only be posted and edited by administrators, so don't worry no one can mess with them ^.^

Staff can also post Notes and your current check point rank here.

Last edited by painfulll on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Ways to gain Rank points   NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Different ways to get Rank points are:

Recruiting
Skilling at the Citadel
Overall well-being of the clan(helping members out)
Attending events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~   NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW AND IMPROVED RANKING SYSTEM~
Page 1 of 1