Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Share | 

Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
painfulll
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Hey guys I went shooting with my dad at his friends personal shooting range, the dude had a stock pile of guns(literally had over 40 guns in his trunk) and i only got vid of me shooting a few of them.. he also owned a lake, so i had some super duper sweet swim trunks on >.> don't ask..those trunks are now a pile of burning ashes.. anyways... here are those vids : ]

there's two: a BIG @$$ 1.5 foot long revolver
and a normal .357 revolver : P

BIG GUN!!!

LITTLER GUN!!

hope you guys enjoy : }

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

My Computer:
128GB Samsung SSD
Mac OsX Lion 10.7.4
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:36 am

How much does it cost? Thats kind of random but my friend is having his birthday at some range so i was just kind of..you know wondering! lol
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm

well gun wise? the big gun is around 1 thousand,(its NOT mine Sad ) the little gun costed probably 250-400(also not mine..[i have none..])

uhm if your talking bullet wise.. a pac of 100 bullets for the bid one is around 10 dollars, while the little one goes for 3-5 i think>.>

if you want the cheepy way, and dont wana big gun, look up .22 cal revolver... there usalluy 100-200 dollars, 250 bullets are usally 2 dolalrs : ] there really tiny,(smaller than the end of a mechanical pencil)

if you were talking about the procde to go to a rnage, i have nooo idea.. usualy its based on
1. amount of people
2. amount of guns
3. how many rounds(shots/bullets) you plan on firing..

i wouldnt know any exacts cuz this is at my dads best friends house.. he has a 15 bedroom house on a 40 acre lot, so he has extra rom for a dirt bike trak.. huge lake.. and obviously.. a shooting range, which goes up to 500 yards distance. he also has a special garage built where you can practice"sniping" it has a room at the top(3rd floor).. so yea.. enough of my story i could go much longer.. but yea.. i hope i answered what you said.. and wow.. i just typed alot>.> lol...

~Pain

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

My Computer:
128GB Samsung SSD
Mac OsX Lion 10.7.4
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 pm

If you want the truth, I barley comprehended that.. But thanks I guess :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)   

Back to top Go down

Pain at the shooting range (IRL video)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1