Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Welcome to the Magical Land of Eve

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meow
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the Magical Land of Eve - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Magical Land of Eve   Welcome to the Magical Land of Eve - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 am

you people worry me lol :3
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

Welcome to the Magical Land of Eve - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Magical Land of Eve   Welcome to the Magical Land of Eve - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:22 pm

meow your tital says"tech support"

i made some custome ones you need to show me where/how to edit
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Magical Land of Eve
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillerz For Millz :: New to Clan? :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: