Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read   Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Hello clan, as a few of you may know I had the opportunity to buy a year old MacBook extremely cheap, so I took my week old computer back and my MacBook (which I'm buying from my cousin) should be here this Thursday (at the latest). I'm currently on my iPad which sadly doesn't run runescape Sad. I will keep the forums open and will stay o. The forum chat box, I will keep in touch with divine and pocket so if you need anything at all just tell them and they'll get me. Sorry I won't be on. And I figured this time I take a leave I should at least warn everyone. Try to stay active on the forums and try to tell me when you recruit/earn points so I can keep your rank up to date.

Thanks again, and sorry.

~Pain (Austin)
Back to top Go down
Skillaholic

Skillaholic

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read   Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:03 pm

When you come back theres 9 news members that i was able to recruit and 1 of them with the help of dromundson and Teh new guy. So hoping you come back as soon as possible that way you can meet them.
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read   Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey skill. Thanks, I've updated your rank log, and will tell an admin to route your rank.
Back to top Go down
Skillaholic

Skillaholic

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read   Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Thank you pock ranked me to the second rank if thats what you wanted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read   Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys. Won't be online for a few days. Please read
Page 1 of 1