Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Share | 

Who Wants To Help??? =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
d pocket b
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Who Wants To Help??? =)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:01 pm

This is a message for all of those people who are 99 woodcutting and can use some spare cash, or with 85+ woodcutting and can use some experience/make some money.

I am currently level 85 fishing, and I want to live up to my "runescapian idol" (aka Painfulll), and the best way to do that is to go for his 99s. One of his main 99s that I can achieve rather quickly is fletching, but to do that, I need your help, fellow clan members.

If you could possibly cut me a whole bunch of magic logs that I can fletch into bows, then not only will you get woodcutting experience but you might be able to make a little bit of money off of it after I am done. I absolutely do not want any profit from this endeavor; if that was the case, I would have done this long ago. All I want is some help getting my fletching level into the 90s, and eventually match Painfulll's epic awesomeness (if that's even possible).

So.....anybody interested? =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t lighting 2

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Help??? =)   Wed May 16, 2012 11:57 am

You still doing this? i could start wc slowly and start getting some logs if you are still doing this?........Also does it have to be Magic could i do Yew???

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d pocket b
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Help??? =)   Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:54 pm

I'm still doing this even now. Lol. Let me know if interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Wants To Help??? =)   

Back to top Go down

Who Wants To Help??? =)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillerz For Millz :: Announcments-
Jump to: