Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Share | 

i will be back........soon (i hope)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
t lighting 2

PostSubject: i will be back........soon (i hope)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Ok I don't know if anyone cares but I have been gone for awhile (if the clan is still together). I will be back real soon and with stuff from the clan. Once I get to a computer I will type up what I have been doing for the last weeks or so. But after tonight I should be back on and also have something for you guys.

Also because I have not been on like at all please pm or email me what has hapeen with the clan in the last week like what have you done or who's new to the clan so I know what has happen lol.......if you can please email me it the stuff I will be able to see it quicker. Email is skillerz4millztl2@gmail.com

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Back to top Go down
View user profile

i will be back........soon (i hope)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1