Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Pain's Leave of absence :[

Go down 
AuthorMessage
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

leave - Pain's Leave of absence :[ Empty
PostSubject: Pain's Leave of absence :[   leave - Pain's Leave of absence :[ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Hey guys. For those of you who dont know, I'm currently a Junior in Highschool. Why am I saying this? Well. Next week is the BIG DAY! You know what i mean right? no?

A C T S!!!!

Thats right i have to take the A.C.T next week, and as if it could get any worse... I have A.P (advanced Placement) Tests to take too. I had to pay for my A.P Tests because if i pass them I'll Get College Credit for the classes:]

Needless to say [I hope] I have alot of studying to do, i would hate to waste $200 on the A.P and fail them, or get a bad score on the ACT and not get into the college I would like :\

Well guys. I'll probably be on a little every day, I'm Still GOING FOR 99 DEFENCE :]
Currently im about 450k from 98 defence?

EDIT: This post is both under announcements, and extended leave.
Back to top Go down

Pain's Leave of absence :[
Page 1 of 1