Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Hey there Visitor, You are very important to us here at Skillerz for Millz, We as a community would love for you to join us! its only a few clicks until you get to hang with some of the most fun people ever!
Skillerz For Millz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillerz For Millz

The BEST Runescape help and skillling Clan Of All Time!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMusic
"We are now going to completly revamp this clan and bring it back to life!" ~ PvM Painfulll
If anyone needs help they can Call or text me at (815) 570-9724. It is my Google voice number. If I don't Answer leave a voicemail. and I WILL call you back. This number is available for anyone and any reason.

Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Guider

The Guider

Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes Empty
PostSubject: Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes   Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:28 am

This is guiders guide on running law runes. (runecrafting law runes)

To run law runes I recommend you unlock the hot airballoon.

Items needed:have a law tiara, omni tiara or omni staff, pure essense, a small pouch, a medium pouch and a large pouch. (extralarge pouch is not needed if you got 75 runecrafting this guide is not for you) boots of lightness, spotted/spottier cape, normal logs, ring of duelling(1-Cool (8 is most perfered), cosmic runes air runes and astral runes, lunar spell book and have npc contact unlocked and last but not least a runecrafting tab in your bank to keep everything together.

To start your trip tele to castle wars with your ring of dueling and have a filled small medium and large pouch of pure essence, 1 normal log and the rest of your inventory of pure essences as for what your equiping have a law tiara, omni tiara or omni staff, boots of lightness, spottier/spotted cape. Now at castle wars run north east till you get to the hot air balloon, right click the balloon or the man named Assistant Marrow standing next to it and choose the fly option. (the first time using it you have to click through a chat box just keep clicking continue) Now on entrana, walk east into the church and outside it to the east once outside it walk north until you reach a mysterious stone click to enter it and your in the law rune alter. Walk to the center of the area until at the alter use your pure essence on the alter. Empty your pouches at the alter and repeat the process as stated ahead. this should in total give you around 398-402 exp per run/inventory. The amount of law runes can vary, because it can sometimes be the bare minimum of 42 or higher.
(most i got was 53) Then with your ring of duelling tele to castle wars and once there to the south (in the building) there is a bank chest use it and bank your law runes then repeat the whole process all over.

Now for when your pouches degrade and they will, you have the NPC Contact spell.(This spell requires 67 magic) Withdraw 2 Air runes, 1 Cosmic rune, and 1 Astral rune. Perform the spell, once the NPC Chat Box Appears Scroll down to the very bottom and click on the dark mage. Click through the conversation and once at the "choose option" text box click repair pouches. once done with the text box your rune essence pouches are fully repaired.

Recommendations: I only recommend this guide from levels 54-65.
At 65 i recommend completing mournings end part II and unlocking death runes as they are greater exp by .5 exp per pure essence and also a little more money than laws. That guide will be done sometime in the future as to when i have got my routes learned and got all the requirements.

Thanks for reading,

~The Guider~

Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin
Admin
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes   Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:29 am

Thanks for putting up a guide makes it feel more 'full' Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes 1756483726
Back to top Go down
painfulll
Admin
Admin
painfulll

PostSubject: Re: Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes   Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Miles wrote:
Thanks for putting up a guide makes it feel more 'full' Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes 1756483726
^^ im with Miles It really helps guider.. keep this guiding up.. and ill make a special section, were ONLy you can post guides:] I wish you luck cuz that would be sick^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes   Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guider's Guide on Running Law Runes
Page 1 of 1